Templers, South Australia
HA&A were tasked with installation of 275kV Reactor Bay. This entailed site preparation, pier footings and Reactor Transformer mass footing with bund wall were installed. Installation of precast concrete cable trench and conduit trenching. Re diversion of existing stormwater to create new High Level Bus support footings. Testing and removal of contaminated spoil as per EPA requirements. Non-conductive vehicle barriers were installed and screenings were reinstated.
- Pier and pad footing installation
- Contaminated spoil testing and removal
- Vehicle barrier installation
- Lay screenings to yard
- Stormwater and conduit installation
- Precast cable trench installation